The Admission procedure is designed to enroll students demonstrating promise. Registration doesn’t imply admission, but is subject to the availability of seats and fulfilling of admission criteria.
The School admits students to all strata of the society. Admissions are granted to students from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and various communities. Admissions are subject to availability of vacancies. Parents need to submit the application form and register personally.
Criteria for Admission
- Application form for the required class should be obtained from the school reception.
- The form should be duly completed after furnishing all the necessary details asked in the form.
- Incomplete form will not be accepted.
- Admission form from Pre-primary to class III is given after the interaction with the parent and child, which/enables a better understanding of the child’s social, emotional, and interpersonal skills.
- Admission in classes IV to IX will be given after conduction of an entrance test.
- The children shall be tested in the following subjects English, Science, Mathematics, and Hindi. The syllabus for which would be based on the syllabus covered in the previous class for all the available Educational Boards.
- Admission will be granted strictly by the performance of the child in the entrance test which will be then followed by an interview. However, admissions to any particular class would be strictly as per the availability of seats in that class.
- Some seats are reserved for staff wards, Old student’s wards, transfer cases, overseas, defense personnel’s and sibling cases.
- Students seeking admission in class X will be called for an entrance test only in case of availability of seat.
Admission to Class XI
- On the basis of the class X board result, the students will be allowed to choose a particular stream as well as the optional subject.
- However only after the interaction session of the ward with the counselor, along with his/her parent, the final admission would be decided.
Admission Rules & Regulations
After clearing the different levels, the candidate will be granted provisional admission with one week time to complete the admission formalities and submit the required documents.
- Admission form duly filled & completed.
- Mark-sheet of the previous class.
- Recent passport size colored photograph (3 copies)
- Original transfer certificate (duly countersigned) should be submitted.
- In case of change of the city, Board, State submission of Migration Certificate is mandatory.
For Nursery – 3 years and above.
For KG I – 4 years and above.
For KG II – 5 years and above.