IPS Admission 2019-20
|FOR DAY BOARDERS||PARTICULARS||FOR BOARDERS|
|Nursery to KG II||I to IV||V to X||XI & XII||I to IV||V to X||XI to XII|
|20000||20000||20000||25000||Admission Fee (Once Only)||20000||20000||25000|
|3000||3000||3000||3000||Alumni Fee (Once only)||3000||3000||3000|
|8500||11200||12700||14500||Annual Charges by April 7th||20700||22200||24000|
|25500||33600||38100||43500||1st Instalment by Jun 7th||62100||66600||72000|
|25500||33600||38100||43500||2nd Instalment by Sept. 7th||62100||66600||72000|
|25500||33600||38100||43500||3rd Instalment by Dec. 7th||62100||66600||72000|
- Pocket Money Rs. 15,000 for Boarders for their actual day to day expenses.
- Special accommodation in Hostel for Boarders of Classes IX to XII: (Rs.5000/- & Rs.10000/- extra)
- Fee for extra classes in the evening for the Boarders have to be paid separately.
- Admission fee, Annual Charges, Pocket Money (For Boarders) are to be paid at the time of Admission.
- For Class IX & X- Rs.2000/- to be remitted against Career Counseling and Psychometric Test with 1st Installment.
- For Class XI (New Admissions) – Rs.2000/- to be remitted against Career Counselling and Psychometric Test at the time of admission excluding FIITJEE students.
- Annual Charges, 1st Instalment, Pocket Money (For Boarders), 2nd Instalment & 3rd Instalment will be payable by stipulated month given above, failing which a late fee of Rs.10/- per day shall be levied.
- Core Banking system – Parent may pay the fee on the following Bank A/c No. Also pl. Inform us as soon as fee deposited by you with full details of the student on e-mail addressEmail:email@example.com : (Helpline No. : 9826704161, 0731-2532696, 2539131)
- The fee may be paid in cash or DD drawn in favour of “Indore Public School,” payable at Indore.
- If the entire fee is paid at the time of Annual Charges, a rebate of 5% shall be given on the total amount of next 3 installments.
- The last date of payment with late fee will be 30th/31st of the aforesaid respective months.
- If the fee is not paid within 90 days from the above mentioned dates, the name of the student will be struck off from the roll.
- Once the name is struck off from the roll for readmission 50% of the Admission fee will be charged.
- For NRI student fee must be paid in foreign currency or through NRI Account.
- Special concession in the fee for the wards of Defence Personnel, Meritorious students, National/International Achievers and media persons.
- For withdrawal and other details please refer the student’s handbook.
- School reserves the right for making any change in the Fee Structure at any stage without giving any prior notice/information.
- For any further details contact at our Local Office.
Address: Sita Building, 4 Y N Road, Indore-3
Contact No. : 0731 – 2532696, 2539131
|Bank A/c No.||Name of Bank||Name of A/c||Name of Branch||IFSC Code|
|760300300003307||Vijaya Bank||Indore Public School||MG Road||VIJB0007603|