IPS Admissions Open : 2020-21
|FOR DAY BOARDERS||PARTICULARS||FOR BOARDERS|
|Nursery to KG II||I to IV||V to X||XI & XII||I to IV||V to X||XI to XII|
|25000||25000||25000||25000||Admission Fee (Once Only)||25000||25000||25000|
|5000||5000||5000||5000||Alumni Fee (Once only)||5000||5000||5000|
|9350||12300||13950||15950||Annual Charges by April 7th||22750||24400||26400|
|3000||3000||3000||3000||Up-gradation Fee by April 7th||8000||8000||8000|
|28050||36900||41900||47850||1st Instalment by Jun 7th||68310||73260||79200|
|28050||36900||41900||47850||2nd Instalment by Sept. 7th||68310||73260||79200|
|28050||36900||41900||47850||3rd Instalment by Dec. 7th||68310||73260||79200|
- Pocket Money Rs. 20,000 for Boarders for their actual day to day expenses.
- Fee for extra classes in the evening for the Boarders have to be paid separately.
- Admission fee, Annual Charges, Upgradation Fee, Alumni Fee, Pocket Money (For Boarders) are to be paid at the time of Admission.
- For Class IX – Rs.2000/- to be remitted against Career Counseling and Psychometric Test with 1st Instalment.
- For Class X & XI (New Admissions) – Rs.2000/- to be remitted against Career Counseling and Psychometric Test at the time of admission.
- If the fee is not paid on the due date the late fee of Rs.10/- per day shall be levied.
- Parent can pay fee online through school ERP.
- Fee may be paid in cash or DD drawn in favour of “Indore Public School”, payable at city office/school office Indore between 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- If the entire fee is paid in the beginning of the session i.e. 7th of April, a rebate of 7% shall be given on the total amount of next 3 instalments.
- If the fee is not paid within 90 days from the above mentioned dates, the name of the student will be struck off from the roll.
- Once the name is struck off from the roll for readmission 50% of the Admission fee will be charged.
- For NRI student fee must be paid in foreign currency or through NRI Account.
- Special concession in the fee for the wards of Defence Personnel, Meritorious students, National/International Achievers and media persons.
- For withdrawal and other details please refer the student’s handbook.
- School reserves the right for making any change in the Fee Structure at any stage without giving any prior notice/information.
- For any further details contact at our Local Office.