Academic Session 2021-22
Scholarship will be given to students with outstanding achievements in Sports at various levels in order to promote holistic development of a child.
||No. of Scholarships
||Swimming, Cricket, Football, Basketball, Judo, Kurash, Rifle Shooting, Skating, Chess, Yoga, Table-Tennis, Badminton.
||CBSE / SGFI
||6 (Existing Students)
6 (New Students)
|State / Zonal Achiever
|Equestrian Junior National Championship
|State / Zonal Achiever
Criteria for Sports Scholarship:
- The Scholarship will be given to the achievers of International / National / State / Zonal level competitions held in the Academic year 2019-20.
Note: Academic Session 2020-21 is not taken into consideration for any Scholarship due to COVID-19 pandemic conditions.
- The Student must qualify in the Game Trials, Skill Test, and Fitness Test conducted by the P.E. Department and to be recommended by the Sports Committee.
- The Student must clear the Academic Entrance Test conducted by the School with minimum passing marks.
- The Original Documents and Certificates of the students will be scrutinized for authenticity.
- The duly constituted Selection Committee will scrutinize the applications and select the candidates for the Sports Scholarships on the basis of Performance and Merit. The decision of the School Management will be final and binding and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- The Sports Committee will recommend the names of the students for Sports Scholarship to the School Management for final selection.
- The Sports Disciplines covered under the scheme for the Scholarship are:
Swimming, Cricket, Football, Basketball, Horse Riding, Muay-Thai, Judo, Kurash, Rifle Shooting, Skating, Chess, Yoga, Table-Tennis, Badminton.
- Age Criteria for Sports Scholarship – 11 Years to 17 Years.
- of Scholarships – 06 + 06
06 Existing Students (One Year of achievement 2019-20)
06 New Students (One Year of achievement 2019-20)
Terms and Conditions:
- The Child who qualifies for the Sports Scholarship has to mandatorily participate in all the Sports Competitions where the School Team participates.
- If the Child refuses to represent the School Team (except on Medical Grounds) then the Scholarship will be withdrawn completely with immediate effect.
- If the child fails to achieve the same Result /Achievement for the School Team during the period of Scholarship, his/ her Scholarship will be withdrawn or curtailed with immediate effect.
- The Child must secure minimum 50% marks in the School Annual Examination.
- Continuation of Scholarship in the next year will purely depend upon the Student’s performance in the previous year and recommendation of the Sports Committee.
- The Students should submit a new application on the prescribed Proforma for the renewal of Sports Scholarship every year failing which it will be discontinued.
- A child will be eligible to avail the Sports Scholarship under one category only. In case the Scholarship holder is already in receipt of any such Scholarship/ Award / Facility / Concession granted by the School, he/she will have to surrender that in order to avail the benefits of the Scholarship, as in an academic year a child can avail only ONE Scholarship / Award / Facility / Concession granted by the School.
- The Scholarship awarded under the scheme will be of one year duration and will be renewable year after year provided the awardees improve /maintain the proficiency in the game concerned and Pass in the last Annual Examination with minimum 50% marks. The other eligibility conditions should also be fulfilled.
UNDERTAKING BY PARENTS:
- In case the Student is unable to maintain the performance level according to the Sports Policy, The Sports Scholarship offered will be fully withdrawn.
- In case of withdrawal of Sports Scholarship, full fee will be payable by the Student / Parent.
- Minimum 75% attendance required including the Competition/ Tournament
- Medical Treatment / Expenses towards sports injury to be borne by the Student / Parent.
- The decision of the Management will be final in considering the deserving Candidates eligible for the Scholarship.
- All legal cases to be settled under Indore jurisdiction.
- Students who fulfill the above criteria may apply for the Sports Scholarship before 25th June, 2021.
- All the Scholarships would be announced on 6th July, 2021.
# It is compulsory to bring personal Sports Kit during Game Trails /Skill Test / Fitness Test.
# It is compulsory to produce Medical certificate before the Entrance Test/ Fitness Test
# Incomplete applications will be rejected automatically.
# Discontinued for the session 2021-22.