Criteria for above scholarships :
- The student representing International/National/State/Zonal level competition for the above mentioned sports from last one academic year.
- The student must qualify in the skill & fitness test conducted by Physical Education Department and to be recommended by Sports Officer.
- The student must clear Academic Entrance Test conducted by the School with minimum passing marks.
- Verification of all the original documents & certificates will be done.
Terms & Conditions :
- The student who qualifies for the Sports Scholarship has to participate in all the competitions where school team participates.
- If the student refuses to represent school team except on medical grounds then the scholarship will be withdrawn completely with immediate effect.
- For continuation of the scholarship the child must achieve the same achievement based upon which the scholarship was given.
- If the student fails to achieve the same result/achievement for the school team during the scholarship tenure, the scholarship will be withdrawn.
- Continuation of the scholarship in the next year will purely depend on student’s performance for last year & recommendation of Sports Officer.
Undertaking from Parents :
- In case the student is unable to maintain performance level according to the Sports Policy, the scholarship offered will be fully withdrawn.
- In case of withdrawal of scholarship, full fee will be payable by the student/parent.
- Minimum 60% attendance to be maintained by the student in the school.
- Medical Treatment/Expenses towards sports injury to be borne by the parent.
- All legal cases to be settled in Indore jurisdiction.
- No. of Sports Scholarship – 10 (not more than 2 in one sport)
- For sports scholarship certificates from Sports Authority of India and CBSE competitions will be considered.
- Application for the Scholarship is to be submitted before 30th of June, 2019.