Indore Public School‘s Withdrawal Policy is fair and reasonable that allows the students to withdraw from the School.
- Parents/Guardians wishing to withdraw their ward are required to apply for the same at least 30 days in advance. However, the due school fee will have to be paid, and ID card has to be submitted before the issue of the Transfer Certificate.
- No refund of fee etc. would be made under any circumstances.
- TC form available in the school office should be filled while applying for a Transfer Certificate.
- If a student remains absent for more than 10 days, his/her name will be struck off on the last day of the month and if he/she wishes to join back 50% of the admission fee will be charged.
- Last date to apply for TC for the session 2020-21 : 30th April, 2021.